Pinkfins Elite™ Stirrups
Available from Allen Medical Systems
Simultaneous Lithotomy and Abduction!
500 lbs (227 kg) Patient Weight Capacity
The Pinkfins Elite Stirrups offer the same premium lithotomy positioning capabilities as Allen’s legendary Yellofins Elite stirrups. These stirrups enable easy adjustment of abduction and lithotomy, while maintaining the sterile field. The boot design reduces pressure under the popliteal fossa and the superficial peroneal nerve. The Pinkfins Elite stirrups enables safe and easy positioning while providing enhanced surgical site access.
Ideal for use with the following procedures:
• TAVH, LAVH
• LEEP Procedure
• General Surgery
• AP Resections
• Cysto Procedures
• Oncology Procedures
• Radical Perineal Prostatectomy
• Robotic Surgical Procedures
Key Features & Benefits
• Floating Boot – Self-adjusting boot eliminates pressure on the calf,when moving the stirrup into various degrees of lithotomy.
• Lift-Assist – Allows easy movement of the leg when placing it in the desired position.
• Squeeze Grip Handle – Provides easy intraoperative adjustment without compromising the sterile field. Controls any degree of lithotomy as well as medial and lateral motion. Simply release the handle to secure the leg holder
in all directions.
• Lithotomy & Degree of Flexion Indicators – Visual indicators that help ensure precise positioning.