Allen® Arm Positioner
Available from Allen Medical Systems
Spend Your Time On The Procedure, Not The Positioning...
The Allen Arm Positioner delivers effortless arm positioning for shoulder surgery in the Beach Chair position, as well as elbow and clavicle procedures. By indexing at the elbow, the device is able to gain complete positioning control of the shoulder joint. The revolutionary patent pending design allows the entire device to be steam sterilized and provides an unprecedented level of access to the surgical site. The device also has the capability of achieving a semi-locked state, allowing the surgeon to simply move the arm where they want it without having to adjust the tension.
Ideal for use with...
• Rotator Cuff Repair
• SLAP Lesion Repair
• Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
• Sternoclavicular Reconstruction
• Bankart Repair
• Capsular Release
• Subacromial Decompression
• Elbow Fracture
Key Features & Benefits
• Effortless, fluid positioning for enhanced access
• Single knob releases all joints
• Semi-locked state allows repositioning without tension adjustment
• Easy to clean, device is fully autoclavable
• Connects over the drape, in the sterile field
• Permits the ability to apply traction
• Quick and easy set-up
• Simple: No hoses, gases, or hydraulics
• No foot pedal / No bruised shins
• Compact and portable for easy storage
• Lightweight, device weighs only 6 lbs. (2.7 kg). No cart required!