OASIS® Iris Expander
Available from Oasis Medical
The OASIS® Iris Expander is a surgical solution to gently expand insufficiently dilated pupils during ophthalmic surgery and sustain visibility throughout the procedure.
The disposable device is indicated in cases where Miosis and/or Intraoperative Floppy Iris Syndrome are present.
Each OASIS® Iris Expander is a polypropylene ring packaged sterile with a loaded disposable inserter. Placement and removal are both gentle to fragile iris tissue.
• 6.25mm or 7.0mm diameters available
• Molded polypropylene ring
• Four pockets cradle delicate ocular tissue
• Packaged sterile with inserter
• Easy removal without potential tearing
• Single use